Monday, May 2, 2011

Artist's Journal Workshop--the advance copy is in hand!




Well, this is EXCITING!  The mail just came, and in it were my two advance copies of the journal book!  By the end of May it should be available in stores and for order on Amazon!

I was delighted to see it now has the "look inside" option, but holding it in my hands--all that work, all the gorgeous art that my fellow journal keepers and blog correspondents shared--is very, very good.  North Light did a terrific job, and so did each of the artists involved.  THANK YOU, ALL, you're the best.

You can pre-order it by clicking on the graphic above, or by going to my Amazon Store, Cathy Johnson's Books & More.   (And yes, I do get a tiny commission on anything you get once you're in my store.  Helps keep my furry family in cat food!)

No comments:

Post a Comment