Thursday, March 3, 2011

Snow Sketching - 2

I had another great little snow vacation and did some sketching while at it :) This time I used felt-tip pen which did not freeze on me, I did no use waterbrush outdoors at all and added notes for color and value as well as notes about actions and added a bit of water and color action home.

The most interesting discovery was use of snow on my sketches. I am posting a couple below - on icicles it's hard to see as I did not press snow too much but you can see it really create a storm on other one :)

Feb. 2011: Little Skiing Vacation - 3

sk11_091Feb. 2011: Little Skiing Vacation - 3

Feb. 2011: Little Skiing Vacation - 3

Feb. 2011: Little Skiing Vacation - 3

Click on images to see larger versions and some additional comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment