Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Gwen Diehn's new blog


Hi all--if you don't know it already, Gwen Diehn, one of the best journal keepers and authors out there, has a brand new blog!  I've added the link to our Links We Like in the sidebar, but I wanted to call it to your attention, too!  It's called Real Life Journals, like her newest book, and it looks like a winner!


I also love her other two books, The Decorated Journal: Creating Beautifully Expressive Journal Pages and The Decorated Page: Journals, Scrapbooks & Albums Made Simply Beautiful, both of which have a permanent place in my library.  I've re-sold or given away a lot of books, but these two stay close at hand--I refer back to them frequently. 

Oh, yes, and don't miss Live & Learn: Real Life Journals: Designing & Using Handmade Books, which I also have and highly recommend.  You can find it in our Bookshelf section in the sidebar!

No comments:

Post a Comment