Thursday, June 23, 2011

My 'trip prep' journal

Been enjoying the posts here and especially Kate’s post recently on how you use your journal and public vs private... I wish I could say more about that...but instead I have my head down preparing for another trip.
Trip Prep 11_01 Palette Planning  {Explored}
I have a dedicated sketchbook for my ‘trip prep’ and this year I am trying to use it to contain everything associated with planning...there are so many ways that your journal can be useful in the planning stage and I am trying to make my pages visually interesting without too much planning...so here are a few pages – starting with COLOUR first (never too early to start thinking about this as I have used the last month testing a few combinations)
Trip Prep 02_To do Lists
Trying to make my ‘list’ pages a little more interesting (but don’t worry I do have pages of scribbly notes and no images as well)
Trip Prep 05a_Last years Big Trip CLothes Review
Trip Prep 05c_More thinking about clothes
I have lots of fun deciding on what clothes – I ALWAYS take more than I need so I use my journal I the hope that I will eliminate a few items.
Trip Prep 10 - In search of the perfect bag
The big decision on which bag to take – this rating system was a lot of fun and had some interesting results.

For more random prep check out the set on my flickr or blog.
As for using your sketchbook to lose weight... I will have to find time to share all my secrets there in the next week or so....

No comments:

Post a Comment