Friday, August 13, 2010

artists who blog : a quick update


A quick "artists who blog" update! Two brand new artist interviews are on their way, and both will appear very soon on my "a studio with a view" blog! I was planning to start posting today, and then I realized that it is Friday the 13th and that didn't sound all too welcoming to begin the first day of my new interview series. I have created a fun new set of questions which I hope you will love!

Please join me on "a studio with a view" where I will be posting all upcoming artist interviews!

I appreciate your many comments and submission suggestions. I haven't had time to visit all of the blogs you've mentioned yet, but consider it my main resource for finding new artist blogs to feature in the future.

Have a great weekend, and thanks so much for keeping in touch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment